Sunday, February 21, 2021

Blog #4

    After, reviewing both of the websites it took me a little while to figure out why they are allowed to post the content they post. I think these websites post what they post to reach a specific audience They want to provide this information to everyone but I think the only people that view it are people with the same beliefs. They write about their opinion on different things in the news. Regular mainstream news broadcasters don't state their opinions about how they feel on the specific topic.  These different websites can do what they do because they do not have an owner. The regular mainstream news channel is not allowed to state there opinion because they are owned by specific companies.

    I have never heard of websites by this. I think that is because went out of my way to look for the. People in the world find these websites because they go out look for this information. They want to find people who believe the same way they do. People go out looking for specific articles based on their beliefs. I have never been interested in looking for this type of information I am not an opinionated person so I feel that this is why I have never came across either of these websites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog

 Our Relationship with technology  My generation has been using technology ever since they started school Of course it wasn't as advance...